Hello, I'm from Türkiye and I'm working in the field of visual works, language and cultural connections, youth programs, inter-community collaborations and graphic design.
Events I attended
- Turkic Marathon
- CEE Spring (2019 · 2020 · 2023)
- Wiki Finds Cemeteries 2022, Türkiye (as jury)
- Wikimania 2022, Baku (online)
- Wikimedia Summit 2022, Berlin (report)
- Wikidata Trainings For Turkic Wikimedians 2022, Istanbul
- Wikipedia Asian Month 2022, Türkiye (as organizator)
- Wikimedia CEE Catch Up (as speaker)
- Wikimania 2023, Singapore (reports: Turkish, English, Diff)
- Wikimedia CEE Meeting 2023, Tbilisi (report)
- Wikimedia Japan-Türkiye Friendship
Kurmanbek is an active patrol on the Turkish Wikipedia. He works in Wikimedia projects such as creating visual brandings of campaigns and events, running youth programs in local communities, and collaborating with other Wikimedia user communities and Wikimedians. Kurmanbek, who is the founder of Istanbul Bilgi University Wikipedia Student Club, is also a member of Wikimedians of Turkic Languages User Group and Wikimedia Community User Group Turkey.
- Wikipedia 101 Education Set for Beginners
- Wikipedia 201 Education Program for Advanced Users in Turkey
- In order to communicate with me, you can write a message to my message page on the Turkish Wikipedia or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
|Users by language|